So this is where the numbering issue really came to a head. Turns out this was supposed to be strip number 340, but I just called it 339 again. It’d be too much effort to correct it, especially since milestone strips used the ‘incorrect’ numbering, so I just added a dash number for posting purposes.
After discovering this, I thought it would be a good idea to see if there were any other numbers I could correct. I then located a hole of 5 comics up in the 400s, where either I skipped a week through numbering, or I’m missing 5 comics entirely (I’m leaning towards the former).
At that point, I decided it was future me’s problem.